Monday, January 3, 2011

PARC BRANCHES OUT TO THE WEST COAST: Guest contributor to "Banana Moments"

I'm pleased to share with you that I've been asked to be a guest contributor to Banana Moments, a website devoted to helping parents cope more effectively with family life in the "network culture".

My first blog post as a guest contributer is one that originally was posted on PARC last month: How Do Know If It's a Problem?

Banana Moments also publishes Family Business Quarterly, whose objectives according to founder Joanna Jullien, is "to help parents rise above the noise and the fray of the daily, weekly, monthly press of information and life's stresses of family business. Banana Moments offers insights and inspiration to reinforce your own family values and help you lead children in this network culture..."

What's exciting for me is that Banana Moments' focus is on prevention, as opposed to my normal focus on actual treatment or counseling. Contributing to Joanna's site gives me the opportunity to reach an audience and be proactive, educating readers about parenting before problems reach the stage when they need to see someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment